Returns & Refunds
Right to cancel your Contract with us
If you are a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel a Contract under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep a Product you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund.
Your legal right to cancel a Contract starts from the date of the Order Confirmation (the date on which we e-mail you to confirm our acceptance of your order), which is when the Contract between us is formed.
We are happy to refund or exchange any items you wish to return, and you have within 14 days from when the Contract is made to inform us. You then have up to an additional 14 days from the date of receipt of the Product in which to return the Product to us.
To cancel a Contract, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. Please get in touch with us via the ‘Contact Us’ page.
Products cannot be returned to us except in their original state i.e. unused and boxed, if you wish to receive a full refund. Any Products showing signs of use shall not entitle you to a refund unless the Products are faulty.
For an Exchange please get in touch with us via the ‘Contact Us’ page. Or indicate on your invoice what you are returning, what you wish to order instead and send the package back to us. A charge may be made if the exchange item is more expensive than the original. You will be charged additional postage for sending out the new item.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have cancelled the contract.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
Please remember to ask the Post Office for a free proof of postage receipt as we regret we are unable to provide refunds for goods that are lost or delayed in the post after the 14 day limit.
If you cancel your Contract we will:
- Refund you the price you paid for the Products. However, please note we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop.
- Make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and
- within 14 days of the day on which we receive the Product back from you; or
- if you have not received the Product or you have received it and we have offered to collect it from you: 14 days after you inform us of your decision to cancel the Contract; or
- if you have returned the Products to us because they are faulty or not as described, we will refund the price of the Products in full, together with any applicable delivery charges. Costs should not exceed the sums we charged you for delivery.
We will refund you back through Takepayments Ltd, which is your payment gateway on our website, if applicable.
Goods to be sent back to: Alfille Innovations Ltd, Overys Farm House, Dunsters Mill Road, Ticehurst, East Sussex TN5 7HR.