General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) in the UK and EU was implemented on 25 May 2018. This notice sets out your rights as a customer of Alfille Innovations Ltd, under the new law.
What we collect
When you place an order or create an account we collect the following information:
What we do with the information we gather
It enables us to fulfil your order
It allows our courier DHL Parcel UK to provide you with delivery information via text or email and contact you during the process of delivery.
Who do we share your data with?
Alfille Innovations Ltd does not and will not sell your personal data to any 3rd party. We do not use a 3rd party to provide specific services that enable us to run our day-to-day business.
Takepayments Ltd – We use Takepayments as our eCommerce platform in order to securely process your transaction as the payment gateway. Alfille Innovations Ltd does not have any access to any secure banking details
DHL Parcel UK – we use DHL Parcel UK as a courier partner
Mailchip – to send product updates from Alfille Innovations Ltd
How long we keep personal information
If you have ‘ticked’ the ‘Send me product updates’ on the Checkout page – we will keep your personal information unless you ask us to delete it.
We will keep personal information for 5 years to cover the one year warrantee period of the product you have bought from Alfille Innovations Ltd and for Alfille Innovations Ltd to be able to respond to any question or complaints.
Cookies & monitoring
- Strictly necessary cookies – these are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
- Targeting Cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer
- The referring website from which you have got to our website from
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data
- To see our most popular sources of business
How to get a copy of your personal information
You can request a copy of your personal information, as well as why we have that personal information, who has access to that personal information and where we got that personal information from at any time. Once we have received your request we will respond within 30 days.
If you want us to erase your personal information
If you feel that we should no longer be using your personal information, you can request that we erase the personal information we hold on you. When we receive your request, we will confirm whether the personal information has been deleted or tell you the reason why it cannot be deleted. There may be legal reasons why we need to keep your personal information.
If you feel that we are in breach of our Privacy Notice, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org