Customer Reviews and Comments
We think our products are outrageously good – but don’t just take our word for it.
Here are a few of the reviews and comments we get from our customers, as well as other media that’s out there.
- Best thing since sliced bread and indeed for sliced bread. Stop spending money on “spreadable” butter – or other things with chemical additives. Get back to nature with real butter! I trust a cow more than I trust a chemist.. By Dilbert69
- This is perhaps the only “gadget” that has proven indispensable. I am so impressed with this that I have bought them for most of my family. If you like butter this is the only way to always have it in perfect condition. I have also had need to contact the factory for a spare part, (my fault) to find that this is a company that thoroughly believes that customer service means service and staffed by really nice people. I’d give it six stars if I could. By Watchman
- At first, I was a little sceptical this would work, but even in the hotter temperatures, it keeps butter spreadable without it becoming liquid. This device can also heat butter in the winter – there is a thermostat on the bottom of the dish. At the height of the summer, my room got to around 26 degrees Celsius, but the internal temperature of this dish remained at around 18.5-19 degrees Celsius. Cleaning is easy – there is a removable tray and this can be washed in soapy water. Recommended. By Dooby
- Melinda Wareham-Storr. I am a butter lover and cannot bear trying to spread hard butter on fresh bread. I have an Aga that is on constantly so having the butter outside the fridge is not an option. Along came the Temperature Controlled Butter Dish, it is a fabulous invention, all summer and winter long I have perfectly spreadable butter. I could not be without my dish. Brilliant. Fantastic buy. Have purchased another one for family member who was so impressed after using mine. Well made and worth the money. Great invention (Well Done).By Lorraine Wilson
- Excellent product keeps butter at ideal temperature for spreading winter or summer. The best kitchen gadget i have bought to date. By Buddy
- Let’s face it, we Brits consume an awful lot of toast. I’m not sure why anyone thought of it before, but this incredible feat of engineering has created the perfect consistency of butter all day and all night. Hurrah! By Guy Wilmot
- I must admit that when I first heard about the temperature-controlled butter dish, I thought that it sounded like a bit of an indulgence. Not only that, I thought it couldn’t possibly work as well as promised, so I was quite reluctant to buy one. But the thought of always being able to just grab the dish and spread perfectly soft butter on my crumpets persuaded me to give it a try. I was not disappointed. The dish has been in my kitchen for a short while now and being Britain, we’ve had a lot of cold nights and some scorching days. But, whatever the weather, when I’ve needed beautiful, spreadable butter, it’s always been there. I would recommend the dish to anyone. Trust me, I no longer see it as an indulgence. By Tony
We do appreciate your feedback, and not just about how satisfied you are with the products. Your ideas and suggestions are the fuel that keeps the creative engine running here at Alfillé Innovations, so we’re always happy to hear from you – Simply Get in Touch.